Company Secretarial

If you run a Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), you have a legal obligation to maintain certain records and make various filings at Companies House. Meeting these obligations can be confusing and time consuming if you do it in-house, or expensive if you use a solicitor.

At Gibson Whitter, we’ll provide this service cost-effectively and conscientiously, with clear explanations of what we do on your behalf. We can also help you form a new Limited Company, and provide the registered office it requires.

For more details, please contact us.