Linda Gibson heads up our medical and healthcare division. She brings clients in this sector the benefit of in-depth knowledge, gained as the senior manager of a leading specialist medical group.
We provide proactive, pertinent advice on a wide range of issues:
- Developing a personalised plan to agreed timescales including meetings.
- A fixed fee for agreed work.
- Practice accounts, the financial implications of partnership changes and retirements, partnership taxation returns, and reporting for superannuation purposes.
- Working alongside your bank or other lender to achieve a good result when moving premises. We understand both the financing and rent implications of such changes.
- Providing advice on running your practice to maximise profits and minimise your tax burden.
- Highly experienced in issues relevant to medical practitioners – from junior doctors just starting out to senior consultants.
- We understand the changing environment you work in and can help in the formation and set up of new trading vehicles such as a limited company or LLP.
To learn more about our dedicated chartered accounting services for the medical and healthcare sector, please contact us.